Terms and Conditions
RDGsoundFX is the owner, licenser and copyright holder of all sound effect libraries offered on rdgsoundfx.com.
The licensed sound effect libraries shall hereby be referred to as the “Recordings”. All Recordings sold are royalty-free, and include a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to the user. Once you purchase a license, you can use the Recordings as many times as you want and on as many personal or professional projects as you want.
Once purchase has been made, you will be directed towards a download link, and a download link will also be emailed to you. Each link will expire after 24 hours for security purposes.
By purchasing and downloading Recordings from RDGsoundFX, you (the licensee) acknowledge, agree to, and are bound by all terms, conditions and limitations listed in this End User License Agreement.
- Re-record, duplicate and release the Recordings as a part of your production/product in any format you require such as DVD, Blu-ray, CD-ROM, film, tape, and digital files.
- Synchronize the Recordings with any type of audio and visual productions such as short film, feature length film, TV, commercials, animation, music, computer/video games, audiobooks, and multimedia presentations.
- Use the Recordings as part of a public viewing or broadcast of your production or product such as web sites, podcasting, radio, film, TV, DVD, and Blu-ray.
You are not authorized to:
- Claim authorship or ownership of any of the Recordings covered by this license.
- Sell, give away, share, lend, sublease or provide access to the unsynchronized Recordings to any other party through any type of delivery method, not limited to private or public networks on the World Wide Web.
All terms in this EULA apply to a individual user. For organizations with 2+ users, a multi-user license is required. Please contact us for more details.
Any questions regarding usage of the sounds, or any problems with your download can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org